What's Bruin' in the morning?
- The Boston Bruins will be looking to move a defenseman after Chiarelli came out and said that Warsofsky is NHL ready and that the Bruins now have too many defenseman.
- Radim Vrbata signed with the Canucks. The Bruins were supposedly the front runner for Vrbata but Benning pulled out the rug from the Bruins. Is Heatley the answer?
- Chuck Kobasew followed the path of great players like Chris Bourque and Peter Mueller (sarcasm) and signed with a team in Switzerland.
- Speaking of Chris Bourque, the son of Bruin legend Ray Bourque, has signed a deal with the New York Rangers.
- Former Flyer Steve Downie signed a 1 year $1 million dollar deal with the Pittsburgh Penguins. It's Downie's third team in two years.
- Kyle Cumiskey returned to the NHL from the Swedish Elite League and signed with the Chicago Blackhawks.
- The Nashville Predators signed center Olli Jokinen to a 1 year $2.5 million dollar deal.
- The San Jose Sharks signed John Scott to a 1 year deal worth $700,000 dollars. With Raffi Torres and John Scott on the same team the world is no longer safe.
- Both Grabovski and Kulemin signed four year deals with the New York Islanders. The two are best friends and will probably play together on the Isles.
- The Hurricanes signed Jay McClement to a 1 year $1 million dollar deal.